Following this month’s meeting of the Planning Committee at East Cambridgeshire District Council, the following decisions were made:
- 16/00158/FUL - Refurbishment and partial demolition of existing building to provide six residential townhouses and one residential flat over retained commercial unit - 10 Forehill, Ely, CB7 4AF
- 16/00412/FUL - Demolition of an existing café entrance and associated redundant outbuilding and construction of a new enlarged café and 3no. 1 bedroom flats and associated bin and cycle storage. Land to the Rear, 8 Forehill, Ely, CB7 4AF
- 16/00211/RMA - Approval of the details for reserved matters for Appearance, Landscaping, Scale & Layout of planning application 15/00900/OUT. Fenlands, 40 Lode Way, Haddenham, CB6 3UL
- 16/00242/OUT - Outline application for bungalow, garaging, access and associated site works. 81 Brook Street, Soham, CB7 5AE
- 16/00372/RM3M - Approval of the detailed appearance, landscaping, layout and scale for the construction of a district-wide leisure centre (‘the Phase 2 Development’) previously approved by 15/01134/VARM - Land Adjacent to Ely Rugby Club, Downham Road, Ely, CB6 2SH
- 16/00448/FUL - Proposed erection of link-detached one and half storey double garage with store and single storey utility room including the demolition of two existing single storey out-buildings.