Intensive Personalised Employment Support is one-to-one support and training to help you into work if you have a disability or health condition.
To apply you must:
- have a disability or health condition that affects the work you can do;
- be unemployed;
- be between school leaving age and State Pension age;
- be a UK resident living in England or Wales.
What you will get
You will get a dedicated support worker to help you:
- identify what work you’re able to do;
- match your skills to work that’s available;
- get training to help you find work;
- build a personal support network;
- manage work around your specific disability or health condition;
- support you during your first 6 months of work.
You will usually get Intensive Personalised Employment Support for 15 months. You can get an additional 6 months of on-the-job support if you find employment.
How to apply
Ask your work coach if you are eligible.
If you do not have a work coach, go to your local Jobcentre Plus and ask to speak to a work coach about Intensive Personalised Employment Support.