Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support

If you are on a low income you could be entitled to Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support.  
Housing Benefit can pay all or part of your rent.  The amount you will get depends on your income and circumstances.
Council Tax Support is a reduction in your council tax bill based on your income and circumstances
In East Cambridgeshire Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support are managed by Anglia Revenues Partnership.  For more information visit:
Universal Credit is being rolled out across the UK and is replacing housing and other benefits. 
Help towards your council tax is still awarded by the Council and is not included in Universal Credit.   You will need to apply for Council Tax Support alongside your application for Universal Credit.
To find out what other benefits you may be entitled to visit benefit calculators (external link)