Apply to the Land Registration Tribunal

You need to apply to the Land Registration division of the Property Chamber (First-tier Tribunal) if you want to correct or cancel certain documents relating to registered land. 

You may also be referred to the tribunal by HM Land Registry if you are in a dispute over a change to the land register (known as a ‘reference case’). 

If you want to change the title register or title plan, contact HM Land Registry directly. 

The tribunal is independent of government. A judge will listen to both sides of the argument before making a decision. 

Help you can get 

You may want to get help and advice before you appeal, for example from a lawyer

See also: