Skip Permits

To put a builder's skip on a public road, you need a permit from the highways authority. Permission may be given subject to conditions which may relate to the following: 

  • siting the skip 
  • skip dimensions 
  • making skips visible to traffic 
  • care and disposal of skip contents 
  • lighting and guarding of skips 
  • skip removal. 

Cambridgeshire County Council is the highways authority for the East Cambridgeshire district.

Trade Associations 

EUGO website (external link)GOV.UK website (external link)