Registered Traveller Faster Entry

The Registered Traveller service can help you get through the UK border faster. 

Registered Travellers can use UK and EU channels at some airports and train stations. You can use: 

  • UK and EU passport entry lanes 
  • ePassport gates - if your passport has a ‘chip’ 

You will need to carry your visa or biometric residence permit, if you have one. 

You can no longer use the Registered Traveller service if you are from Australia, Canada, Japan, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea or the United States. You may be able to use the ePassport gates instead

See also: