Find the Right Settlement Option

Find out if you are able to settle in the UK 

Check if you are eligible for settlement (also called ‘indefinite leave to remain’) in the UK. You can also find out how to apply.  

Settling means you can stay in the UK without any time restrictions.  

There will be no change to the rights and status of EU, EEA and Swiss citizens currently living in the UK until 30 June 2021. You and your family can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK. 

Further information on finding the right settlement option can be found on GOV.UK's website.