Nominate a Community Payback project to suggest what unpaid work is carried out by offenders in your local area.
Community Payback is where offenders work on projects to pay back the community for their crimes, for example by:
- removing graffiti
- clearing wasteland
- decorating a community centre
The work must:
- benefit the local community
- not take paid work away from others
- not make a profit for anyone
How to make a nomination
Email Her Majesty’s Prison and Probation Service.
Her Majesty’s Prison and Probation Service
- the name of the project or organisation
- where the work would take place
- a short description of the work to be done
- your contact details
What happens next
You will get an acknowledgement within 2 days to say that your nomination has been received.
Your project will then be assessed to see if it is suitable and you will be told if and when work can start on it.
For further information: