Report a Change in Your Circumstances

If we, the Council, help you with your rent and /or council tax you are legally bound to advise us if any of your circumstances change.
Any undeclared changes could mean that you miss out on what you are entitled to.  It could mean that you will be responsible for paying back any overpayments.

Tell us about any changes via the ARP website (external link) 

If you are claiming Universal Credit you must update your changes in your online journal.