Report domestic abuse

Domestic abuse or violence is a crime and should be reported to the police - there are also other organisations who can offer you help and support.
Call 999 if it is an emergency or you are in immediate danger.
The police take domestic violence seriously and will be able to help and protect you.

Other organisations who can help

Contact any of the following organisations to get help and advice about domestic abuse.
Freephone National Domestic Abuse Helpline, run by Refuge
0808 200 0247
Galop (for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people)
0800 999 5428
Men’s Advice Line
0808 801 0327
Rape Crisis (England and Wales)
0808 802 9999
For further information: