Contact us if you want any free help and support with your application.
Tel: 01353 665555 and ask for the Community Advice Service
We are registered with the Home office to offer free assistance in the application for settled or pre-settled status.
If you are an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021. If your application is successful, you will get either settled or pre-settled status.
The EEA includes the EU countries and also Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
You may be able to stay in the UK without applying - for example, if you are an Irish citizen or have indefinite leave to remain.
You can apply now digitally if you meet the criteria. The deadline for applying is 30 June 2021.
Which status you get may depend on when you apply.
It is free to apply to the scheme.
- Who should apply;
- What you will get;
- What you will need to apply;
- Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme;
- If you are not an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen;
- If you have permanent residence or indefinite leave to remain;
- If you are applying for your child;
- If you stop working or start work in an EU country;
- After you have applied.