Make a Plea for a Traffic Offence

Use this service to plead guilty or not guilty to a traffic offence.  

You must be either:  

  • the person charged with the offence  

  • an official representative of the company charged with the offence  

Before you start  

To use this service you need: 
  • the notice the police sent you 
  • your driving licence 
  • your National Insurance number 
  • details of your income 
  • details of your outgoings, eg rent or mortgage, household bills 

If you have questions about your case, contact the court dealing with it. 

You can get help with making a plea online

Additional information on making a plea for a traffic offence can be found on GOV.UK's website.