Report smuggling

Contact the Home Office if you think someone is smuggling people, goods or cash into the UK illegally. 

You do not have to give your name and address. 

Any information will be treated as confidential. 

Other ways to report 

Contact Crimestoppers or the Confidential Anti-Terrorist Hotline anonymously. 

Call 999 if you are reporting a crime that is in progress or if someone is in immediate danger. 

Further information can be found on GOV.UK's website Report smuggling