You can view details of all registered planning applications on the Council's Public Access System. This system allows you to:
- View details about planning and tree work applications being considered by the Council;
- Monitor the progress of live applications;
- Submit comments/objections on live applications;
- View decision notices & officer reports for determined applications;
- View screening and scoping opinion requests (information only).
In order to view details of any application you will need to search using the either the application number or the address.
You can also register to be notified of applications within an area of your choice. More information on how to do this and how to use the public access system is available on our Public Access User Guide (pdf)