Report a Criminal Record Check Problem

You can appeal to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) if they:
You can raise a dispute with DBS if they make a mistake on a DBS check.
The mistake or decision can be changed if the appeal or dispute is successful.
An employer or licensing authority can also appeal a DBS check if they’ve talked to the applicant first.

For further information: