Information and Consultation Agreements

You, together with other employees, can ask your employer to keep you informed and consult with you on issues related to your company or organisation.  

This may include:  

  • the company or organisation’s performance, for example financially and competitively 

  • any changes to your working conditions and employment prospects 

This is called an information and consultation agreement. 

Your employer can start negotiating an agreement without a request from its employees. 

How to make a request  

  1. Check that you are eligible 
  2. Write to your employer or the Central Arbitration Committee (CAC) with your request 

See also: 

For further information: