Do I need a Licence?

To check whether or not you need a licence is required, please contact an ECDC Licensing Officer or call 01353 665555.  

Premises Licence   

Will be required if you are planning to:  

  • Sell or supply alcohol  
  • Hold regulated entertainment  
  • Provide late-night refreshments (selling hot food and drink between 11:00pm and 5:00am)  

To find out more info visit the Premises Licence webpage.  

Temporary Event Notice (TEN)   

May be used to cover small scale events that will cater for a maximum of 499 people including performers. Read more about Temporary Event Notices  

Street Trading Consent   

May be required if you are planning to sell or offer for sale any goods/articles on a street within the Council's defined area. Read more about Street Trading Consent