Diffuse Mesothelioma Payments


You may be able to get a payment if you’ve been diagnosed with the asbestos-related disease, diffuse mesothelioma.  

There are 2 types of payment you can claim for:  

  • diffuse mesothelioma payments (the ‘2008 scheme’)  

  • the Diffuse Mesothelioma Payment Scheme (DMPS) 

You can claim DMPS if you cannot find the employer responsible for your contact with asbestos, or their insurer. 

See also: