Bus passes are provided by Cambridgeshire County Council.
For information on how to apply for a bus pass, or to replace a lost, stolen or damaged pass, please visit the County Council's website.
Alternatively, you can telephone the County Council about bus passes on 0345 045 1367.
You may be eligible if:
- you are of state pension age, which is currently rising. To find out if you qualify, use the state pension age calculator
- you are sight impaired or severely sight impaired
- you are registered as profoundly or severely deaf
- you are without speech or have limited speech
- you are without the use of both arms
- you qualify for the higher rate mobility component of the Disability Living Allowance
- you have been or would be refused a driving licence for medical reasons
- you have a learning disability
- you have a Personal Independence Payment (PIP) and been awarded at least 8 points against either the PIP 'Moving around' and/or 'Communicating verbally' activities
- you have a war pensioner's mobility supplement
- you are an ex-service man or woman who has lost a leg
- you have a long term disability/injury preventing the ability to walk
Your local library staff can help you to apply, they will take your picture, upload your documents and help complete your application. Ask your local library for more details.