Bus passes are provided by Cambridgeshire County Council.
For information on how to apply for a bus pass, or to replace a lost, stolen or damaged pass, please visit the County Council's website.
Alternatively, you can telephone the County Council about bus passes on 0345 045 1367.
You may be eligible if:
- you are of state pension age, which is currently rising. To find out if you qualify, use the state pension age calculator
- you are sight impaired or severely sight impaired
- you are registered as profoundly or severely deaf
- you are without speech or have limited speech
- you are without the use of both arms
- you qualify for the higher rate mobility component of the Disability Living Allowance
- you have been or would be refused a driving licence for medical reasons
- you have a learning disability
- you have a Personal Independence Payment (PIP) and been awarded at least 8 points against either the PIP 'Moving around' and/or 'Communicating verbally' activities
- you have a war pensioner's mobility supplement
- you are an ex-service man or woman who has lost a leg
- you have a long term disability/injury preventing the ability to walk
Your local library staff can help you to apply, they will take your picture, upload your documents and help complete your application . Ask your local library for more details.