Single Issue Local Plan Review
The Council is undertaking a Single Issue Review of the East Cambridgeshire Local Plan 2015. The need to review the Local Plan was triggered by a number of factors including:
- the need to re-examine the appropriate housing requirement for the plan period;
- to ensure the Local Plan remains up to date.
Proposed Submission (Regulation 19 Consultation) between 3 May and 13 June 2022
The Council has previously carried out two consultations on a very limited partial update of its 2015 East Cambridgeshire Local Plan.
- Local Plan Single Issue Review - Proposed Submission Document;
- Formal Notice of Consultation;
- Response (Comments) Form;
- Guidance Notes for making comments.
Also available for download below are supporting documents such as the Sustainability Appraisal and Strategic Environmental Assessment, Duty to Cooperate Statement, Stage 1 consultation Reports, HRA report, Equality Impact Assessment - Initial Screening, Consultation Statement:
- Sustainability Appraisal and Strategic Environmental Assessment
- Duty to Cooperate Statement
- First consultation Report
- Second Consultation Report
- HRA - Screening Report
- Equality Impact Assessment - Initial Screening
- Consultation Statement
- Local Development Scheme April 2022
- Statement of Community Involvement (SCI)
- Five Year Land Supply Report
Sustainability Appraisal (SA) Scoping Report
Strategic Planning Team, East Cambridgeshire District Council, The Grange, Nutholt Lane, Ely, Cambridgeshire, CB7 4EE
Telephone: 01353 665555