The following organisations are all working to minimise noise pollution and can provide information on noise and related issues:
Noise Interest Organisations
Aviation Environment Federation
- Aviation Environment Federation Tel: 0207 248 2233 or email email@example.com
Aviation Environment Federation are concerned with aviation and environmental problems.
Noise Abatement Society
Noise Abatement Society: Tel: 01273 878782
Noise Abatement Society campaign on behalf of noise sufferers.
Low Frequency Noise Sufferers Association
Low Frequency Noise Sufferers Association: Tel: 0238 026 8741
Campaign to Protect Rural England
Campaign to Protect Rural England: Tel: 0207 976 6433 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Environmental Law Foundation
- Environmental Law Foundation Tel: 0207 404 1030
- Environmental Law Foundation website
- Environmental Law Foundation email
Environmental Law Foundation is a charity who can provide legal advice to individuals and groups.
Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Noise and Nuisance Policy
- DEFRA Tel: 0207 082 8415
- DEFRA noise email
- DEFRA noise website
DEFRA information leaflets available about noise.
British Tinnitus Association
- British Tinnitus Association Tel: 0114 258 7059
- British Tinnitus Association website
- British Tinnitus Association email
British Tinnitus Association a charity promoting awareness of tinnitus
Health and Safety Executive
- Health and Safety Executive Tel: 0207 717 6250
- Health and Safety Executive website
- Health and Safety Executive email
Health and Safety Executive website for information on Noise at Work
- Hearing Concern Tel: 0208 233 2929
- Hearing Concern website
- Hearing Concern email
Hearing Concern a charity dedicated to improving quality of life for adults with hearing difficulty.
The National Deaf Children's Society
National Deaf Children's Society Tel: 020 7490 8656
National Deaf Children's Society is a charity dedicated to improving quality of life for children with hearing difficulty.
Royal National Institute for Deaf People
- Royal National Institute for Deaf People Tel: 0207 296 8060
- Royal National Institute for Deaf People website
Royal National Institute for Deaf People is a charity promoting interests of the deaf and hard of hearing.