Possession Claim Online: Recover Property

Possession Claim Online: Recover Property

You can take court action to repossess a property if you’re owed money for rent or a mortgage, and the tenant or mortgage holder won’t pay.

You’ll have to pay £325 using a debit or credit card or Direct Debit.

Start Now

You can use this service if:

  • you’re over 18
  • you own a property in England or Wales

You can only use this service if you’re owed money in rent or mortgage payments for a residential property.

Contact the Possession Claim Online help desk if you need help or advice.

Possession Claim Online Help Desk


Telephone: 0300 123 1057

Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5pm

Find out about call charges

You can also Apply by Post

You’ll need to download and fill in a claim form and return it to your local county court.

For further information: