Use this service to claim money if your employer owes you a redundancy payment or other money like wages, holiday and commission.
Your employer must be unable to pay you, for example because they are insolvent.
There is a different service if you need to claim for loss of notice pay.
To be eligible you must:
- be a UK or EEA national (or foreign national with the right to work in the UK)
- have been an employee at the business
If you are not eligible (for example you are a contractor) register as a creditor instead.
You will need:
- a ‘CN’ (case reference) number
- your National Insurance number
- an email address
- your bank or building society details (so you can get paid)
- the date you became redundant (if you lost your job) - this can be found on your official letter of redundancy
- your employment details, including dates you were employed and how much you were paid
- details of any money you are owed by your employer
- the number of holiday days you are entitled to and holiday days you have taken
- copies of any letters sent to or received from your employer or an employment tribunal
- details of any money you still owe your employer
Before you start
Contact the Insolvency Service if you need help using the service: email@example.com