View and prove your settled or pre-settled status
REMEMBER THE DEADLINE IS THE 30th of JUNE 2021.
Use this service to:
- view your settled or pre-settled status
- get a share code to prove your status to others, for example employers
- update your personal details, for example your passport number or email address
- check what rights you have in the UK, for example the right to work or claim benefits
If you are a citizen of the EU, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway or Switzerland, you can still show your identity documents to prove your rights in the UK until 30 June 2021. You do not have to use the online service.
What you will need
You will need:
- details of the identity document you used when you applied (your passport, national identity card, or biometric residence card or permit)
- your date of birth
- access to the mobile number or email address you used when you applied - you will be sent a code for logging in