Report a crime or antisocial behaviour

Report a crime or antisocial behaviour by calling the police, or Crimestoppers if you want to remain anonymous.

Report a crime 

Call 999 if you or someone else is in immediate danger, or if the crime is in progress. 

Call 101 to contact the police if the crime is not an emergency. 

You can also contact Crimestoppers to report a crime anonymously. They will pass the information about the crime to the police. 


Telephone: 0800 555 111  

Find out what support you can get if you are the victim of crime.  

Report antisocial behaviour 

You should contact your local neighbourhood policing team to report antisocial behaviour. 

For further information on Reporting crime or antisocial behaviour can be found on GOV.UK.