Pay a court fine

You can pay a court fine or charge online or by phone. 
You can use this service to pay the following in England and Wales: 
  • court fines 
  • compensation 
  • victims surcharge 
  • prosecutor costs 
  • criminal courts charge 
  • confiscation orders 
  • fixed penalties that have been registered in a magistrates’ court 
  • vehicle excise back duty 
There are different services for paying court fees (external link) and parking tickets (external link)

How to pay

You need your ‘notice of fine’ and a debit or credit card. If you have lost your notice of fine, contact the court where you received the fine.
You must pay by the date given in your notice of fine. The court might reject your payment if enforcement action has already started.
If you were fined at a Crown Court (external link), you need your account number and division code.

Pay online 

Pay by phone

Telephone: 0300 790 9901

Other ways to pay

Contact the Enforcement Office listed on the notice of fine to pay by direct debit, payment card or bank transfer.