Food Business Registration

If you store, prepare, distribute or sell any food or drink, you need to be registered with the Local Authority where your premises is located.  A food business is anywhere storing or serving food or drink whether for profit or not.

Application for registration should be made by food business operators in respect of new food business establishments before commencing food operations.

If there are any significant changes to a premises or the operation, then the food business operator must re-submit a registration of a food business establishment form to the Local Authority.

There is no charge for registration. 

For further information please contact the Commercial Team at or call 01353 665555

Feed Registration

You must register a feed business with Cambridgeshire County Council.  Please register your feed business at: Trading Standards

Link to EUGO websiteLink to GOV.UK website