Moving House or Change of Circumstances

Moving House 

You will need to let us know if you move in or out of your house. Complete our online form to report a change of address: 

Change of Circumstance 

Some changes of circumstance will affect the amount of Council Tax you need to pay. To find out what changes you need to tell us about visit: