When you use our website, the personal information and card numbers you send us are encrypted, which turns them into bits of code that are securely transmitted to us over the Internet.
The information you give us during an online transaction is used only to record your payment.
We have a duty under the Data Protection Act 1998 to ensure that the information is only used for the purpose it is provided for, and is not disclosed to anyone else. It is always a good idea when using a credit or debit card to make an online payment to be aware of other people or anything unusual as you enter your details as this will help to prevent them being fraudulently misused.
Alternatively, you can pay using the following methods:
Please use the following details:
- Sort Code: 52-41-19
- Account Number: 43135897
- Reference Number: You MUST enter a valid reference number to ensure your payment is allocated correctly
- Please make all cheques payable to East Cambridgeshire District Council and ensure that your address details and any reference numbers are included on the reverse in order to allocate the payment correctly
- Post to: East Cambridgeshire District Council, The Grange, Nutholt Lane, Ely, Cambs, CB7 4EE
24 hour automated telephone line
- Call 0300 4560692
- you will need your debit/credit card and your account or invoice reference number
- you can contact the Customer Service Team on 01353 665555