Each household is entitled to one 240 litre blue lidded bin for recyclables. An additional blue lidded wheeled bin for recycling can be requested for a one off delivery charge of £25 and will be collected alongside your normal blue lidded bin.
Blue lidded bins are collected once every two weeks and are only for items which can be recycled.
|Yes Please!||No Thank You|
Paper, such as newspapers, magazines, junk mail and envelopes:
|Glass bottles and jars||Polystyrene|
|Food & drinks cans||Food/garden waste|
|Metal lids from jars & bottles||Textiles|
|Aluminium foil & cartons||Batteries|
|Hard plastic food containers (pots, tubs & trays)|
|Food & drinks cartons|
Please remember the following…
- If you are not sure whether an item is suitable for placing in the blue lidded bin please contact us
- Your blue lidded bin must be ready for collection by 7a.m. on your collection day and not before 6 p.m. on the evening before
- Your blue lidded bin must be on the property boundary closest to the road and visible
- If your property is accessed by a private track or road, your collection point will be where this meets the public highway
- Materials will only be collected if they are presented in the correct container. We do not collect side waste.
- An additional blue lidded bin can be requested for a one off charge.