Petroleum Licence

To run a business where petrol is stored for dispensing directly into the fuel tank of an internal combustion engine - or where large amounts of petrol are stored for private use - you require a licence from your local petroleum licensing authority.

Applications should be made to Cambridgeshire County Council's

Trade Associations

EUGO websiteGOV.UK website