Consent to carry out Temporary Street Excavations

If you wish to temporarily deposit building materials, rubbish or other items in a street or make a temporary excavation you must have consent from the highways authority.

You must comply with any conditions attached to a consent and comply with requirements relating to the fencing off and lighting of deposits or excavations.

Cambridgeshire County Council (external link) is the highways authority for the East Cambridgeshire district.

Trade Associations

EUGO website (external link)GOV.UK website (external link)