- The Council has not used powers under the Prevention of Social Housing Fraud (Power to Require Information) (England) regulations 2014 or similar powers as the Council does not hold any housing stock.
- The Council is part of a Local Authority Revenues and Benefits Partnership consisting of four partners. There are a total of eight employees across the Partnership undertaking investigations and prosecutions for fraud which equates to 1.5 fte for this Council.
- The Council is part of a Local Authority Revenues and Benefits Partnership consisting of four partners. There are a total of seven employees across the Partnership who are professionally accredited counter fraud specialists which equates to 1.25 fte for this Council.
- The amount spent by the Council on the investigation and prosecution of fraud is included within the overall cost the Council pays to the Partnership.
- This represents the number of fraud cases referred for investigation NOT the number of investigations which resulted in a sanction being applied.
If you have any queries regarding this dataset please email email@example.com or phone 01353 665555.