Claim a Tax Refund

You may be able to get a tax refund (rebate) if you have paid too much tax. Use this service to see how to claim if you paid too much on: 

  • pay from your current or previous job 
  • pension payments 
  • income from a life or pension annuity 
  • a redundancy payment 
  • a Self Assessment tax return 
  • interest from savings or PPI 
  • foreign income 
  • UK income if you live abroad 
  • fuel costs or work clothing for your job