To ensure the emerging Local Plan reflects current and future flood risk, the Council is updating its Strategic Flood Risk Assessment. The objectives of the SFRA update are:
- To review the latest flood risk policy, including implications for the council and developers.
- To collate and analyse the latest information and data for flood risk from all sources.
- To provide guidance and recommendation to the council for flood risk policy and future flood risk management decision making.
- To provide supporting evidence to support the Council with the preparation of their Local Plan, allowing the application of the Sequential Test in the allocation of future development sites.
- Provide guidance and information for developers preparing site specific flood risk assessments, including information on Sustainable Drainage Systems (SuDS).
The SFRA is presented in a 'hybrid report' which includes both Level 1 and Level 2 assessment. Due to the large size of the document, the SFRA Hybrid Report and appendices are provided as separate files for download, below. To locate a specific map, please refer to the Index Map.
Strategic Flood Risk Assessment Hybrid Report: Document Library Ref - PE18
|Main Report||Level 1 & Level 2 Strategic Flood Risk Assessment||Nov-17|
|Appendix A||Watercourses in East Cambridgeshire||Nov-17|
|Appendix B||Flood Zone Mapping||Nov-17|
|Appendix C||Climate Change Mapping (Maps 1 - 30)||Nov-17|
|Appendix C||Climate Change Mapping (Maps 31 - 60)||Nov-17|
|Appendix D||Surface Water Mapping (Maps 1 - 30)||Nov-17|
|Appendix D||Surface Water Mapping (Maps 31 - 60)||Nov-17|
|Appendix E||Groundwater Mapping||Nov-17|
|Appendix F||Level 2 Detailed Sites Summary Tables||Nov-17|
|Appendix G||Level 2 Flood Risk to Site GeoPDF Mapping||Nov-17|