Healthier Options is a local initiative supporting small, independent food businesses across Cambridgeshire to include healthier food choices in their menus. Here in East Cambridgeshire, the scheme was started in Littleport and has been extended to include businesses throughout the district
By making small changes to their menus, the food businesses can offer healthier choices in addition to the regular meals being sold. Once they have done this they can become members of the scheme.
The business must have a rating of 3 or more.
Members of the Healthier Options scheme in East Cambridgshire are:
- Swan on the River, 1 Sandhill, Littleport
- YPL, Granby Business, Centre Granby Street, Littleport
- The Copper Cup, 3 Main Street, Littleport
- Fieldside Cafe, Littleport Leisure Centre, Camel Road, Littleport
- Lemon Tree Deli, E-Space North, 181 Wisbech Road, Littleport
- The Refectory, Ely Catherdral, Ely
- The Fish House, 5 Market Place, Ely
- Efes, 3 Forehill, Ely
- Lemon Tree Deli Cafe, 9 Market Place, Ely
- The Black Horse, 35 High Street, Swaffham Bulbeck, Cambs, CB25 0HP
For more information on the scheme, see the Healthier Options website at http://www.healthier-options.org.uk/ or contact the Commercial Team at email@example.com