NOTICE OF ELECTION
Election of 5 Parish Councillors
for the Area of
Parish of LittleThetford
to be held on
Thursday 04 November 2021
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT
- An election is to be held for Parish Councillor for the said area(s).
- Nomination papers may be obtained, during normal office hours, from the Returning Officer at the address shown below.
- Completed nomination papers must be delivered to the Returning Officer at the offices of East Cambridgeshire District Council at the address shown below, on any day after the date of this notice, during normal office hours but no later than 4pm on 8 October 2021.
- If the election is contested, the poll will take place on 4 November 2021 between the hours of 07:00 and 22:00.
- Electors should take note that the deadline for new applications to vote by post or to change existing postal or proxy arrangements e.g. cancellation or re-direction etc. must reach the Electoral Registration Officer at the address shown below by 5pm on 20 October 2021 if they are to be effective for this election.
- New applications to vote by proxy must be received by the Electoral Registration Officer by 5pm on 27 October 2021.
- The deadline for new applications to be received by the Electoral Registration Officer to vote by proxy on grounds of a medical or work related emergency is not later than 5pm on 4 November 2021.
Dated 30 September 2021
East Cambridgeshire District Council
Published by the Returning Officer, East Cambridgeshire District Council, The Grange, Nutholt Lane, Ely, Cambs, CB7 4EE