Licences, Permits & Registration
*We are currently experiencing problems with our payment system. If you have any problems with making a payment online, please contact customer services with your reference number and a representative will take a telephone payment.
The Environmental Services Department is Responsible for Licensing Including:-
- Issuing and enforcement of Personal & Premise licences, Club Premises Certificate & Temporary Event Notices.
- Issuing and enforcement of animal licences.
- Following up complaints about licenced premises.
- Issuing and the enforcement of Taxi and Private Hire Vehicle Licences, in addition to Private Hire Operators Licences & Taxi Drivers.
- Issuing and the enforcement of Street Trading, House to House Collections, Street Collections and Lotteries Licences.
- Issuing and the enforcement of other Licences issued under the Gambling Act.
- The publication of a Public Licensing Register
Service Plan and Enforcement Policy
We aim to provide a quality service to our customers. Listed below are documents which set out our standards, work targets and commitment to deliver a satisfactory service: