It is very important that you contact us immediately if you find drug related litter. You can call 01353 665555, during normal office hours, or 0845 456 4564 out of hours.
We aim to collect and safely dispose of this potentially hazardous material the same day as it is reported.
Please let us know;
- details of where the items has been found
- how many and the type of items
- your contact details - in case an officer cannot find the item
- Don't touch the item
- Don't put it in a litter bin
- Don't try to flush it down a toilet.
We also offer an online report form below, but please note that this will only be picked up within normal office hours.
Needle exchange service
To obtain clean needles or dispose of used ones, you can contact the following chemists;
Lloyds Pharmacy, 19 High Street, Ely Tel:01353 662226
Lloyds Pharmacy, 22 Main Street, Littleport Tel: 01353 860260
Superdrug, The Rookery Centre, Newmarket Tel: 01638 665299