NOTICE OF ELECTION
Thursday 02 May 2019
Election of District Councillors
For the Area(s) of
|NAME OF ELECTORAL AREA||NUMBER OF DISTRICT COUNCILLORS|
|FORDHAM & ISLEHAM||2|
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT
- An election is to be held for District Councillor(s) for the said area(s).
- Nomination papers may be obtained, during normal office hours, from the Returning Officer at the address shown below.
- Completed nomination papers must be delivered to the Returning Officer at the offices of East Cambridgeshire District Council at the address shown below, on any day after the date of this notice, during normal office hours but no later than 4:00pm on 3 April 2019.
- Id the election is contested, the poll will take place on 2 May 2019 between the hours of 07:00 and 22:00.
- Electors should take note that the deadline for new applications to vote by post or to change existing postal or proxy arrangements e.g. cancellation of re-direction etc. must reach the Electoral Registration Officer at the address shown below by 5pm on 15 April 2019 is they are to be effective for this election.
- New applications for vote by proxy must be received by the Electoral Registration Officer by 5pm on 24th April 2019.
- The deadline for new applications to be received by the Electoral Registration Officer to vote by proxy on grounds of a medical or work related emergency is not later than 5pm on 2 May 2019.
DATED: 26 March 2019
John Hill Returning Officer
East Cambridgeshire District Council, The Grange, Nutholt Lane, Ely, Cambs, CB7 4EE