We would like your comments about this webpage so that we can improve our service to you. Please complete the brief customer survey below of 2 questions plus comments. Thank you for your help.
Now the weather is getting hotter please do not leave dogs in cars, even for short periods of time. If you see a dog in a car, report it to the Dog warden (01353 665555 during office hours) or police who can decide on the course of action. For more advice, see the link below:
The Council's Dog Warden carries out both enforcement and educational work, including:
- Collecting reported stray dogs, and trying to reunite them with their owners.
- Dealing with dog barking/nuisance complaints.
- Giving advice on dog attacks – please ensure any dog attacks are reported to the police.
- Giving advice on dog welfare issues – any serious animal cruelty or welfare concerns should be reported to the RSPCA on 0300 1234 555
- Education and the promotion of responsible dog ownership.
If you have lost your dog, or found a stray, please contact us on 01353 665555 or complete our online report form.
The government has useful information available on their website at the following link:- https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/645293/pb10561-bark-dog-110621.pdf