Vandalism is a form of criminal damage and should be reported to the Police by visiting and submitting an online report. If you would like to report a crime anonymously, you can contact Crime Stoppers on 0800-555111.

Graffiti can be reported to the Council for removal, but should still be reported to the Police, so that appropriate action can be taken.
Go to the Council's graffiti information page.

Known individuals who are engaging in vandalism can be dealt with using a number of tools available to tackle anti-social behaviour. If you would like to talk to the Anti-Social Behaviour Co-Ordinator, contact 01353-656641 or email