Once your case is set up you:
- can manage your case online
- need to report any changes to your circumstances, for example changes to your employment, benefits or the people who live with you
- can ask someone else to deal with your Child Maintenance Service case for you
When payments start
The first payment is usually made within 12 weeks of making payment arrangements.
Payments may be estimated for a period until the Child Maintenance Service can process the full amount.
- How to pay
- If a parent does not pay
- Changes you need to report
- Disagreements about parentage
- Complaints and appeals