Report a Waste Collection Problem

Report a Missed Bin via our new Self Service Portal

Please check that your neighbours bins have been collected before reporting a missed bin, as the crew may not have serviced your area yet.  In the event of a genuine missed collection, please report this to us by the end of the next working day.

Report Flytipping

Fly-tipping will normally be removed from town centres/shopping streets by the end of the next working day and other areas within 3 working days. Sometimes, further investigation may be required, in which case it may take longer to remove.

Report a Dead Animal on the Highway

If you find a dead animal in the street or on any other public land, please contact us and we will remove the animal as quickly as we can.

The Council is not responsible for dead animals on private land.

Report Drug Paraphernalia

The Council is responsible for the removal of drug related items found in a public place during normal office hours.  If you have found drug related items, please contact customer services on 01353 665555 or complete this online form.  Do not touch the items or place them in a bin or toilet.

If you have discovered drug related items in a public place outside of normal office hours please contact the police on 0845 4564564.

Report a Full Bin

Litter bins in Ely, Littleport and Soham town centres are emptied daily.  Other villages and town outskirts are emptied on the normal refuse collection days.

Check Collection Days

Dog waste bins are serviced once a week throughout the district.

If you would like to report a full litter or dog waste bin, please complete this online form:

Report a Recycling Centre Problem

Please use this form to report a problem at any of the district's recycling centres, such as full bins, vandalism, flytipping etc.

Apply/Report online:

A clinical waste collection request must be referred by a healthcare professional.  Full names and contact details are required.  The waste must be from a household source.  The Council does not provide any form of containers for clinical waste (including yellow sacks), these must be provided by the health service.  If you would like to request a clinical waste collection, please complete this online form. 

Apply/Report online:

If you wish to cancel a clinical waste collection, please complete this online form.

Apply/Report online:
Apply/Report online:
Apply/Report online: