Parish Church of St Etheldreda High Street Reach, Cambs
Parish church built in 1860 to south of original church of St John now only surviving as ruined east wall.
Architect CF Hayward. Early English style, gable to street. Grey brick, limestone and clunch with red brick dressings. Plain red tile gable roofs. Bell turret with copper canopy, clock inset below three light window, double entrance with two centred arches divided by a colonnette.