Premises Licence Transfer - How to Apply
How to apply:
You can apply for a premises licence transfer using the application form available below, or you can apply online using the link below.
You should read the guidance notes carefully before completing your application form. Applications for the variation, transfer or surrender of a premises licence require the applicant to 'enclose' the existing licence or, if that is not possible, explain why it has not been provided. If you are applying online, you should supply a scanned copy of the licence. If you do not have access to a scanner, you can give that as the reason why you have not supplied the existing licence with your application.
Guidance notes on completing the application form:
- Describe the premises. For example the type of premises it is, its general situation and layout and any other information which would be relevant to the licensing objectives.
- The application form must be signed.
- An applicant’s agent (for example solicitor) may sign the form on their behalf provided that they have actual authority to do so.
- Where there is more than one applicant, both applicants or their respective agents must sign the application form.
- This is the address which we shall use to correspond with you about this application.