The Commercial Team is responsible for enforcing health and safety laws in premises for which the Local Authority has enforcing responsibilities Health and Safety (Enforcing Authority) Regulations 1998
We are also responsible for
- Investigating some accidents Health and Safety Executive incident selection criteria
- Following-up complaints about health and safety matters in workplaces for which the local authority has enforcement responsibilities
- Giving advice to businesses
- Issuing and enforcing skin piercing law
- Following the Health and Safety Enforcement Policy
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01353-665555.