Cottage, dated 1804 on plaque in front elevation. Clunch with brick gable walls and foundations, painted and rendered. Pantile roof with local red brick end stacks. One storey and attic.
Three dormer windows with casements, three ground floor casement windows in segmental brick arches, one replacing an original door. Porch to right hand.
Pair of cottages. C18 local red brick,plain tile roof with ridge stack possibly C17 survival from earlier building.
Two storeys. Brick band between floors, plinth and cornice with banked sawtooth and dentil brick decoration. Doors to right and left hand, modern; two first floor, and two ground floor casement windows in segmental brick arches.
C18 interior details.
House, formerly The White Horse Inn. Late C17 or early C18. Painted local brick, plain tile roof with parapet gables and kneelers. Tall central ridge stack.
Two storeys, lobby entry plan. Band between floors shaped above door and to right hand. Boarded door, three first floor and two ground floor casement windows in segmental brick arches with widened openings.
Barn of four bays, dated 1802 on stone plaque in front elevation.
Clunch, tarred and painted, corrugated iron roof originally thatched. Brick foundations. Large double doors facing north east opposing rear storage out shut. Roof with two tiers of side purlins.
Farmhouse, original C17 building with lobby entry plan retaining original central stack, rebuilt in C18 and mid C19.
Rebuilding to south east C18, local yellow gault brick with clunch gable and rear walls, to north west C19 gault brick, plain tile roofs at two levels. Two storeys, attics and cellar to south east, two storeys with main entrance to north west. One flat roofed hung sash dormer window. Two first floor and two similar ground floor twelve paned hung sash windows in segmental brick arches. Four panelled door half glazed, with moulded wooden architrave with corner bosses. One, four paned hung sash window at each floor level to right hand.
Farmhouse, early C16 timber framed hall and service end with cross wing to north east extended as kitchen wing in C17, and cased in small local brick with large side stack. Main range cased in local red brick and dressed limestone in early C18. Stair turret early C18.
Roofs with pantiles and plain tiles later raised and rebuilt with corner hip. Two storeys.
Facade to main range; central ridge stack, boarded eaves, brick plinth and band between floors, some reused Barnack stone in right hand quoin.
Three first floor four paned hung sash windows and three similar ground floor windows, four to right hand with segmental brick arches.
C19 six panelled door and blocked door to left hand. Interior has relined inglenook hearths, exposed floor frames and C16 wall frame of internal truss. Window in rear wing with reused C16 roll and hollow moulded wooden mullions.
C18 closed string staircase with modern alterations. Bolection moulded chimney piece and panelling in first floor room.
Market cross. Medieval.
Base with original mortice for shaft lead lined and plugged with matching stone.
Cottage, formerly an inn.
Medieval rear wall frame of three bays with mortices for aisle ties rebuilt in early C19. Timber frame plastered and cased with painted brick; red pantile roof with local brick ridge stack. One storey and attic with rear outshut. Two flat roofed horizontal sliding sash windows, and one first floor window. Three ground floor windows modern replacements. Large side stack to north west gable of local brick.